ABOUT THE FORUM
The Moves Forum – bringing together women leaders from a broad spectrum of business, industry and commerce, the arts, education and technology – is our annual discussion on the various ways we can maximize their potential, and best influence and improve the current and future role of women; this goal has never been more relevant than today. Join the conversation!
The 2021 theme and focus is the increasing importance of women in positions of influence and the promotion of the S.T.E.A.M curriculum in our system
TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Life in the Remote: Are We Hooked? Is This the Future?
- Capitalism vs. Socialism: Are They Really Divisible?
- Space, Science, and S.T.E.A.M: Keeping Tech Sexy & Relevant?
- 2021: The Challenges of Social Change and Tolerant Values….
- Investing in YOU: Networking | Financing | Entrepreneurship
On July 8th, Moves dove deep into panel discussions with topics, “Women as Change Makers”, “Chart Your Own Destiny”, “Sustainable You”, “Social Media – Gods or Monsters”.
Watch the virtual forum.
August 26th, 2020 marks 100 years of Votes For Women. Moves in association with Aflac, NYSE, and the US Army are celebrating this momentous date with a series of events.
Watch the virtual celebration.
REASONS TO ATTEND
- Ask our panelists a question
- Free Mentoring with Fortune 500 CEO
- First 50 RSVPs to the Virtual Forum gives you two free tickets to join our Diversity Luncheon & Awards, July 29th
- Free admittance for Students (+id – reg. price $25)
2020 POWER WOMEN GALA
- Laura Cushing
- Maja Hazell
- Dr Kathleen M Merget
- BG Paula Lodi
- Shelley Bridarolli
- Crystal Moselle
- Katherine E Fleming
- Alyson Cambridge
- Lisa Lehr
- Sarah Lee
- Mary Kay Vrba
- Lt Col Cathyrine T. R. Armandie
- MSgt Michele L. H. Corning
- Gifty Weefur
- Nicolette Mason
- Elizabeth A. Vazquez
- Courtney Boyd Myers
- Crystal Moselle
- Alliah Sophia Mourad
- Dr. Kathleen M. Merget